Functional training involves dynamic movement and exercisers may use equipment such as kettle bells, dumbbells, slam balls, battle ropes, tractor tyres and plyometric boxes in these areas. Therefore it is important the floor covering is fit for purpose, providing exercisers with a good grip and sufficient cushioning underfoot, while also protecting the sub-floor. Speed and agility drills are also performed in these areas and custom line markings are easily applied to our range of polyurethane bonded rubber surfaces. Solutions suitable for functional training areas include:
- Polyurethane bonded recycled rubber flooring available in a range of thicknesses and bright colours.
- Shock absorbing elastic layers
- 100% EPDM synthetic rubber surfaces
- Line marking and floor graphics
- An integrated sled lane or sprint track
Download Our Brochure
TVS Gym Flooring has a proud history of supplying market leading products and has gained a wealth of experience by supporting projects at Pure Gym, The Gym Group, Virgin Active, Fitness First, LAX, The Reebok Club, Xercise4Less, Fit4Less, Lifestyle Fitness, Easy Gym, Primal Gym Leeds, Sheffield Hallam University, Derby University, Derby FC, England RFU and Chelsea FC.